Who We Are: Mission, Vision, and Values
"I've always maintained that the coolest thing about business is that it is a wildly creative endeavor, or can be, if you do it right."
– Read the Pinnacle case study featured in Joe Calloway's book Indispensible:
How to Become the Company your Customers Can't Live Without.
To be the best financial services firm and the best place to work in Tennessee.
Pinnacle Financial Partners will:
- Provide distinctive financial service and effective advice to clients
- Enrich associates personally, professionally and financially
- Make a significant positive impact on the community
- Create outstanding long-term value for shareholders
Actions count – not what's on paper. Pinnacle is a values-driven organization. From our hiring philosophy to our client service, our goal is to demonstrate our values in every interaction.
The Pinnacle approach is a very people-centric one. It takes an unwavering focus and commitment of leadership to make it work. The same five key business strategies Pinnacle has employed since inception shape our focus today:
- Focus on businesses, real estate professionals and consumers that desire a deep relationship with their financial partner.
- Provide distinctive service and effective advice.
- Hire and retain highly experienced and qualified financial services professionals.
- Offer a full line of financial services including banking, investments, mortgage, trust, insurance and financial planning.
- Offer extraordinary convenience.
"We believe so strongly in this foundation that 100 percent of our associates go through a three-day orientation to enable them to understand and adopt our mission, vision and values. Conducted by me and others on our Leadership Team, the orientation builds teamwork, provides a clear sense of the Pinnacle culture and ensures we all share the same goal."
President and CEO
Pinnacle Financial Partners